Summer is halfway over already!
And If you’re like me, you’ve done everything possible for your child’s education and fun this summer.
You’ve taken your child to swim lessons, parks, events, waterparks, summer camp, etc.
Just because your child is back in school, doesn’t mean summer is over!
If you are running out of ideas – and you’re local – check these off your list:
- Frank Buck Zoo
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center (Audri’s favorite)
- Rough Riders Game
- Sea Quest Aquariam
- Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
- Nash Farms
- Local Park
- Crayola Experience (Audri’s 2nd favorite)
- Local Nursing Home
- Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Picnic and Cookout
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
My top, purse, and earrings are from an Edit Box. Read more about what that is in this post!
Do you have any fun activity or place I should try? How are you handling your kids going back to school? Drop me a note because I’d love to hear from you!